Senaste från forumet
« Gå tillbaka

Bird & Bird assists Statkraft on its investment in Bee Charging Solutions AB

2021-02-10

Bird & Bird counsel to Statkraft on the investment in Bee Charging Solutions AB

Statkraft, Jämtkraft AB, Öresundskraft AB and Tekniska verken i Linköping AB (publ) have joined forces in a joint venture through Bee Charging Solutions AB.

Bird & Bird has assisted Statkraft in the formation of a joint venture with the regional energy companies that currently own Bee Charging Solutions AB. Statkraft acquires 51% of the shares in Bee through a new share issue, while Öresundskraft, Jämtkraft and Tekniska verken i Linköping retain the other 49% of the shares. Bee is one of the leading charging companies in Sweden with more than 2000 public charging points.

Together with Statkraft's Swedish charging business Grön Kontakt AB, Bee Charging Solutions will form the new company Mer Sweden AB. Trademark ?Mer? is owned by Statkraft and comprises several charging companies in Norway, Sweden, Germany and the UK.

Statkraft is an international leading company active in the hydropower sector, Europe's largest supplier of renewable energy and Sweden's fourth largest electricity producer. The Statkraft group with 4,000 employees in 17 countries, produces hydropower, wind power, solar power, gas power and is a supplier of district heating. With a clear ambition to grow on the electric car charging market in Europe, the joint venture with the other energy companies through Bee will make Mer one of the largest players on the Swedish market.

Bird & Bird has vast experience from the renewable energy sector and with its strong position in the Nordics as well as in Europe, this transaction was a perfect fit.

Bird & Bird's core team included responsible partner Mårten Willamo and was led by Senior Associate Taymaz Afsari working together with Ahmed Al-Rahma, Michael Butler, Lucas Magnusson, Karin Tukiainen, Olivia Onwuta, Carl-Magnus Uggla (all Stockholm) and Morten Nissen and Alexander Brochner (Copenhagen).

The transaction is subject to competition filing.


Pressmeddelandet skickades med Mynewsdesk




Informationslänkar

Konsumentverket | Allmänna reklamationsnämnden | Sjöfartsverket | Statistiska centralbyrån
Hyresnämden | Kronofogdemyndigheten | Domstolsverket | Patent- och registreringsverket
Samboavtal.org | Hyresavtal.org | Testamente.org | Äktenskapsförord.com | Skilsmässa.nu
Andrahandskontrakt.org | Blankett.org | Gåvobrev.org | Skuldebrev.com

© 2009 Juridikfokus.se - All Rights Reserved